|Paint correction is a unique & essential skill for the professional detailer. Paint correction is a process in which the vehicle receives an intense multi-stage machine polishing process to remove paint defects such as, swirl marks, light surface scratches, holograms, bird etching, dull, faded or oxidized paint, the paint is rejuvenated & refined to a new & in most cases better than new finish.
Paint correction is a highly labour intensive process taking on average 20 to 30 hours to complete.
What we do
The vehicle will go through a paint decontamination process to remove any embedded contaminates.
Receive a multi-stage machine polishing process to remove defects.
The paint is rejuvenated & refined to a new & in most cases better than new finish.
The paint is then cleansed & multiple layers of carnauba wax applied to protect the highly polished paint.
The completed vehicle will be swirl free, smooth as glass to touch, have "wet looking paint" with brilliant depth & clarity & adequate protection to last for up to 4 months at a time
Price from £550
- Snow foam the vehicle allow to dwell / rinse
- Chemically de-tar paint & wheels
- Thorough hand wash with lambs wool mitt / pH neutral shampoo / 2 bucket system
- Clean door / boot jams / filler cap
- Clean wheel arches / tyres
- Clean wheels including inner rim & brake calipers
- Clay bar paint to remove contaminates embedded in the paint work
- Paint cleansed with a pre wax cleaner
- Carnauba wax & / or sealant applied to paint & door jams
- Wheels waxed & sealed with a protective wheel wax
- Exhaust tail pipe cleaned & polished
- Chrome polished & sealed
- Tyres / bumpers dressed
- Exterior glass polished
- Interior glass polished
- Interior vacuumed / dusted & dressed
- TV / DVD / sat nav- screen polished
- Multi-stage machine polish
Time taken 2 - 3 days